

I have turned 25! It feels like somewhat of a milestone to be turning a quarter of a century old. When I was younger I had this conception that real life began at 25 and this was usually when people started having a family, began their career and when we magically became responsible individuals. Well I can't say that this is exactly what 25 has brought me...maybe somewhat more of a quarter-life crisis in my case. I found myself with no job and not really knowing what I wanted and what direction to go. Luckily I did not do anything radical like buy a sports car or get a breast augmentation but instead was able to do nothing (which is somewhat liberating), read some good books, spend lots of time with family and find out a little more about just what makes me tick. To celebrate my birthday I went snowboarding with my sister and had a yummy won ton dinner with my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment