Sunday, January 16, 2011

Welcome blogging world!

I’ve wanted to start a blog for months but have delayed in creating one for one reason - the blog title. I’ve thought to myself…how can I possibly describe what I want this blog to be about in just a few words?! I felt enormous pressure as if these few words were to be a summation of my life and how I wanted to represent myself. If I did not come up with something unique and clever than like my title I must also be uninteresting, ordinary and daft. Anyhow…it came to me last night at 12:30 am as I lay in bed trying to fall asleep. LIVE OUT LOUD! LOL. Maybe its not the most unique title ever but it brings to mind things I believe in and if I could have a mantra that would be it. Celebrate life. Live consciously and to the fullest. Embrace life’s treasures and adventures. So the unveiling begins and I welcome all that would like to share with me in my journey to live out loud!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, your blog title makes me recollect your early childhood... there were definitely some "Live Out Loud" moments then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... and love the photo! Nacho is certainly a Live Out Loud kinda guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name as well. Certainly better than anything that I brain stormed with you over the break. It has an open and honest ring to it as well.

    ReplyDelete